Maintaining a healthy blood flow is essential for cardiovascular and brain health.
There are a variety of heart supplements that have been clinically shown to enhance circulation and help maintain healthy arteries, veins, and capillaries and support the normal functioning of the heart.
Same as with the heart, there are a variety of supplements to support the health of the circulatory system.
Many of these ingredients are found in citrus plants including Diosomin, Calcium Ascorbate (vitamin C) Hesperidia, Rutin and Quercetin.
These ingredients help reduce inflammation, strengthen blood vessel walls. Heart circulation essentials also includes Pine Bark and Grape Seed extracts.
Best Supplements That Increase Blood Flow and Circulation
- Coenzyme Q10
- L-Arginine. An artery-protecting amino acid that boosts nitric oxide levels. This causes blood vessels to relax, permitting improved blood flow
- Cocoa Extract Supplement
- Fish Oil. Protects blood vessels thanks to two omega-3 fats—docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Omega-7 Fatty Acids
- Palmitoleic acid (purified and concentrated form of one specific omega-7)
- Nattokinase is an enzyme in fermented soybeans that helps reduce blood pressure. Nattokinase dissolves excess fibrin in blood vessels, which improves circulation
- Niacin. Niacin is B vitamin best known for its ability to raise HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels. Niacin is also a valuable tool to dilate blood vessels and enhance microcirculation
- Resveratrol is a compound found in red wine and red grapes, affects the health of the cells lining blood vessels. It also triggers the release of nitric oxide, which plays a key role in the relaxation of blood vessels
- Systemic enzymes are similar to digestive enzymes with one big difference—they work within the bloodstream rather than the digestive system. Systemic enzymes, such as protease and serrapeptase, they are well known for their anti-inflammatory and circulation-boosting powers.
Explore our wide range of Heart and Circulation quality supplements from Finland.