Who we are
We are Terve Elo Oy (Terve Elo LLC) registered in Finland, Reg. No. 2549108-8. (We/Us).
Terve Elo Oy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy defines the basis on which we collect personal data from you, or that you provide to us, when you visit or use our website at https://anti-viral.co.uk (the Web site). This policy also applies if you purchase our products online, from any other devices.
What information we collect and why
When you buying products from Us, you are entering into a contract with Us. As a potential customer you have two options: set up and account or purchase as a guest user. To fulfill the order we ask you to provide some personal information such as;
- Full name
- Postal address (delivery address) and Billing address
- Email address
- You may want to leave your contact number (mobile number) in case courier service needs to contact you for delivery
If you set up an account it will contain the information you provided, alongside a record of the orders you have placed.
If you order as a guest visitor, you do not have an account. We will hold information related to your order though for as long as it is required to assist you with your order.
We will collect information showing your IP address and country you are visiting us from so we can offer you according payment currency EUR or Pound sterling.
We will keep in the web site database your account login details, including your user name and chosen password so you can access your account.
If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence for future reference.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your data
We use information we gathered from you of which you left with us for the following purposes:
- To deliver to you products that you order from Us; to respond to any queries, complaints or requests for further information; for internal record keeping, billing and accounting.
- To process order, take payment, provide refunds if necessary or fulfill obligations towards customer that may arise from transactions or contracts entered into between you and Us.
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues or queries.
- We may disclose your personal information to employees or shareholders of our company.
- We may disclose your personal information to the service providers we work with, where it is necessary for Us managing our business and improving services.
We only share information that helps them to provide their services to Us or to provide their services to you.
Our current service providers list include:
- Woocommerce plugins supplied by third parties
- Stripe payment service provider
- PayPal payment provider
- Posti (Itella Posti) Fiinnish postal service
- Boxberry courier service
- Google in a part related to Google Analytics
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties where it is necessary for our legitimate interest, or we are obliged to do so by law:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This might include, for example, exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
How long we keep your information
If you contact Us with an enquiry but do not enter into a contract with Us, we will normally delete your personal data after 3 months.
If you order products from Us, we will keep contract information (including personal data) for 3 years after the end of the contract. We can keep this information for a longer period after termination of the contract in case we are required by law or regulatory authorities to do so.
When you have chosen login/password that allows you to access the web site, you are responsible for keeping that confidential. You may not to share your login/password with anyone.
We will never be asking you for your passwords.
What rights you have over your data
Your personal data is protected by legal rights including your rights to object to our processing of your personal data, request to erase your personal data where processing is no longer necessary or erase them without no special reason (Right to be Forgotten) or correct your personal data, request access personal data held about you.
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser.
Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Should you need to get in touch with us please email or write to:
CALL: +358 465791038 (Overseas) (also via WhatsUp)
WRITE TO US: 58830 Parkumaki, Sallinjoentie 134, Finland
WhatsUp: Chat or call by clicking ‘WhatsUp’ icon in the lower right hand corner on every page of the web site.