All-in-one immunity and anti-viral formula
Specific new immunity formula in response to the worldwide viral situation, in order to help people to simultaneously boost their immune system and fight off infection – both during this time of need and going forward.
This formula is a tailored combination of both immunity ingredients and highly potent herbal anti-virals and anti-bacterials – formulated together with world-renowned naturopaths and based on protocols Chinese doctors are using.
It contains high dose vitamin C (512mg) from multiple sources, i.e. herbs, berries, plants and ascorbic acid PLUS 19 additional ingredients from herbs, berries, fruits, leaves, roots, mushroom, bulbs, vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C
- Acerola Cherry
- Baobab Fruit Pulp
- Astragalus Root
- Black Pepper (Piperine (2.5mg))
- Black Aged Garlic
- Olive Leaf
- Reishi Mushroom
- Black Elderberry
- Grapefruit Seed
- Ginger Root
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (from 10 billion CFU/g)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D
1 capsule to be taken 1 to 3 times per day, or as advised.
We appreciate that many practitioners would like to amend the ratio of some ingredients and perhaps add in others, but there is a limited amount of space in a capsule and we have filled this large, size 00 capsule to the brim. It is a well-rounded and effective immunity booster comprised of multiple-sourced vitamin C, with the added benefits of well-known immunity boosting plants and accompanying anti-virals, anti-bacterials and anti-inflammatory herbals, vitamins and minerals.
The suggested maintenance intake for a healthy individual is 1 capsule, taken 1 to 3 times per day, but this can be increased substantially if required, without the concern of increasing various vitamins too much if a person uses other supplements.
For practitioners: Use this formula as a core basis. If treating patients with specific nutritional requirements, this immunity and anti-viral formula can be used as the core base with the option of recommending additional vitamins, minerals and herbs.
We can always review making bigger pots of 90 caps, once we see how the world economy recovers and peoples’ spending patterns change over the coming months.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal muscle function, the maintenance of normal teeth, it has a role in the process of cell division and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, the maintenance of normal nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
Product Information per 1 capsule
|Acerola Cherry**||384mg –||–|
|Baobab Fruit Pulp||100mg||–|
|Black Pepper** (Piperine (2.5mg))||65mg||–|
|Black Aged Garlic**||50mg||–|
|(from 10 billion CFU/g)||–|
|Vitamin E||5mg α-TE (7.5 iu)||42%|
|Vitamin D – 50%||2.5µg (100iu)||50%|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– = NRV not established | * = Equivalent weight from extract
Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid), Baobab Fruit Pulp, Acerola Cherry Extract, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Zinc (as Zinc Citrate), Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Astragalus Root Extract, Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Reishi Mushroom Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum), Black Elderberry Extract, Cayenne Powder (Capsicum Frutescens) Extract, Selenium (as L-Seleno Methionine), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Rosehip Extract, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Granulated, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol), Black Aged Garlic Extract, Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinalis) Extract.
Adults, vegan, vegetarians.
Free from artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, dairy, lactose, sugar, wheat or yeast.