Allervex eye spray is designed to support the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis in the eye. It has been shown to reduce allergic eye symptoms and daily use of allergy medications.
- Eye irritation and redness caused by pollen and animal dust
10 ml (150 doses)
- For adults and children over 6 years. If the cause of the symptoms is unclear, consult a doctor before use.
- CE marked healthcare device
Allervex eye spray
- Relieves eye irritation and redness
- Moisturizes the eyes
- Refreshes the eyes
- Easy to use: close your eyes and spray!
Spray on closed eyes 3-4 times a day, 3-4 days in a row. Up to 30 consecutive days.
Suitable for adults and children over 6 years old. Especially when administering to children, it is recommended to consult a doctor if the cause of the symptoms is unclear.
The active ingredients in Allervex eye spray are PER-LIP ® liposome microcapsules and hyaluronic acid 0.3%. Perilla relieves eye irritation.
Liposomes and hyaluronic acid moisturize the eye as well as the skin of the eyelid.
PER-LIP ® liposome microcapsules
The PER-LIP ® liposome microcapsule is a small “spherical” fat molecule in which the liposome encapsulates perilla frutescens , which relieve allergic symptoms . The mode of action of perilla is different compared to antihistamines. Perilla has been shown to reduce the release of histamine and inflammatory mediators and typical allergy symptoms such as itching, redness and swelling.
More specifically, the application of Allervex eye spray reduces:
- Secretion of histamine and inflammatory mediators from mast cells
- IgE antibody levels
- Tissue penetration of inflammatory mediators