Olive leaf extract tablets
- Food supplement to regulate blood pressure naturally.
- 1 tablet contains 350 mg patented EFLA® 943 olive leaf extract standardised to oleuropein.
Olive leaf extract Benolea® EFLA® 943 (Olea europeae), Anti-caking agents E 460, E 468, Surface finishing agent E 470b.
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
Olive leaf extract 700 mg
1 tablet twice per day.
Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation or for adolescents.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 30 g
- The olive tree is widely cultivated in the Mediterranean region. Olives are normally used in nutrition as such or as pressed, healthy oil.
- Olive leaves are not oil-based but they contain a number of constituents, such as oleuropein.
- Antipress contains 350 mg patented EFLA® 943 olive leaf extract standardised to oleuropein (on average 22 %, range of change 18 – 26 %). The daily intake of 2 tablets contains 154 mg (77 mg / tabl.) of oleuropein on average.