- Bodyflex Glucosamin is a food supplement for the well-being of joints
- Contains glucosamine hydrochloride 800 mg / tablet
- Glucosamine is plant-based (maize)
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Glucosamine hydrochloride 800 mg
containing Glucosamine 665 mg
Glucosamine hydrochloride*, Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 463, Surface finishing agent E 470b
1 tablet per day.
Not recommend for adolescents, during pregnancy or nursing or to be used with blood coagulant medicine.
Free from lactose, gluten, sweeteners and yeast.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
140 tablets / 154 g
- Glucosamine is a key structural component in cartilage tissue, which is important for the mobility and durability of the joints.
- Cartilage is formed by glucosaminoglucans and proteoglucans. If the body`s ability to produce these essential materials decreases, it might cause damages to joint cartilage and become painful. By supplementing of glucosamine such damage can be eased: supplementation of glucosamine can actually increase body’s own glucan production.
- Plant-based glucosamine hydrochloride is produced from maize originated glucose by using fermentation, without organic solvents. Although maize is removed carefully from the product, it is still not recommend for people with a maize allergy.
- Compared to glucosamine sulfate, which is combined due its stability with sodium or potassium salt, the hydrochloride (HCI) – form contains more pure glucosamine (about 60/80 %). Most clinical studies have been conducted with the sulfate form since the HCI-form has not been available until now. Recent studies have shown that the effect of both forms is the same.
- Bodyflex Glucosamin 800 food supplement supports an active lifestyle and is suitable especially for older people and people whose joints are exposed to stress.