Chewable Calcium – Vitamin D – Xylitol
- The calcium in Calcia Pure D is in a form of well-absorbing calcium carbonate that is nature’s own mineral.
- Sweetened with xylitol, mannitol and acesulfame K. Mild, fresh orange taste
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
Calcium 800 mg
Vitamin D3 10 µg
Calcium carbonate, Sweeteners xylitol, mannitol and acesulfame K, Magnesium stearate as surface finishing agent, Natural orange and lemon flavour, Cholecalciferol
2 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten.
Excessive use may have laxative effect.
120 tablets / 186 g
- Calcium is an essential mineral throughout the whole life. It is needed, for example, as a structural material for bones and teeth and also for the normal growth.
- Calcium is needed especially during adolescence and in women over 35 years. Bone mass grows for 35 years, after which it starts to decrease with ageing.
- Lack of calcium and physical exercise, smoking and some other life-style factors decrease bone mass. It is very important to take care of the development of skeletal structure during its growth period and to maintain its condition and strength later on
- The main source of nutritional calcium is dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt.
- The daily calcium requirement is approximately 800 mg, but it varies in different age groups and also according to gender. In women, the need of calcium increases during pregnancy, lactation and during and after the menopause. It is important to ensure a sufficient supply of calcium also during dieting and also if the diet contains little or no dairy products.