Folate – Vitamin B6 and B12 – Magnesium tablets
- Quatrefolic® L-methylfolate – the bioactive form of folic acid.
- For the well-being of heart.
- To boost homocysteine metabolism.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Magnesium 200 mg
- Vitamin B6 2,2 mg
- Vitamin B12 3 µg
- Folic acid 300 µg
Magnesium oxide, Disintegrant microcrystalline cellulose, Corn starch, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folate*, Methylcobalamin
*(6S)-5methyltetrahydrofolicacid, glucosaminesalt (Quatrefolic®)
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 39 g
- Enzymatic disturbances (inheritable) or lack in vitamin intake (folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12) can lead to increased homocysteine levels.
- Clinical studies have shown that increased homocysteine levels have a clear causal connection to different disorders in peripheral blood circulation, in brain bloodstream and in cardiovascular diseases.
- Several studies indicate that an increased homocysteine level may cause excessive oxygenation of LDL cholesterol, modifies coagulation factors and increases the aggregation of blood platelets.
- Sufficient intake of folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 decreases high levels of blood serum homocysteine thus may help preventing fatal coronary diseases and strokes.
- Men over 30 years old and women past their menopause are exposed to increased homocysteine levels (> 9 mmol/l).
- The Quatrefolic® folate in Cardiosan is the most bioactive form of folic acid (L-methylfolate), which acts directly in body and doesn’t need enzymatic action to transform it into biologically active form. Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and to normal blood formation. It also participates in the process of cell division, contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.