Carnosine – Vitamin E complex
- Carnosine is important especially for skin, heart, muscles, kidneys, liver and brain.
- One tablet contains 600 mg L-carnosine and 12 mg vitamin E.
- For athletes and elderly people.
1 – 2 tablets of daily intake contain:
Carnosine 600 – 1200 mg
Vitamin E 12 – 24 mg
L-carnosine, Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 551, DL-alpha tocoferyl acetate, Surface finishing agent E 470 b
For adults 1 – 2 tablets per day with plenty of water.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 66 g
- Carnosine is a dipeptide formed of alanine and histidine thus it absorbs effectively in the body. Carnosine is water soluble.
- Carnosine has been proven in several scientific studies to slow ageing. Its effects can be seen in the skin, brain and other nervous tissues. In muscles, carnosine gives durability and speeds up recovery. The mechanism of carnosine is that it protects mitochondrios, the oxygen factories in the cells.
- Vitamin E is called “the vitamin of youth”. Vitamin E acts together with carnosine to keep cells functioning and young.
- Carnomax 600 mg Extra Strong tablets can be used continuously. Carnosine has not been shown to have any contraindications with medicine.