Saffron extract tablets
- Balances mood
- Support during daily challenges
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
Saffron extract 30 mg
containing safranal 600 µg
Maize starch, Anti-caking agent microcrystalline cellulose, Saffron extract (Saffr’ Activ®), Colouring agent riboflavin, Surface finishing agent magnesium stearate
1 tablet twice per day. The daily intake should not be exceeded.
Recommended to use continously 4-6 weeks.
Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation or when using antidepressants.
60 tablets / 18 g
- Depremin tablets’ active ingredient is safranal of standardised saffron extract (Saffr´ Activ®). It is extracted from Saffron (Crocus sativus) stigmates. 1 kg of dried saffron requires 100 000 Crocus sativus flowers.
- The use of saffron as a medicinal plant and food supplement stigmates of Crocus sativus have been used since Antiquity as medicinal herbal material. Its cardiotonic, stimulating, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, euphorizing, appetite stimulating, anti-depressant and aphrodisiac effects were known by Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Chinese and Persians.
- Depremin is recommended for those who wish to improve mood and support mental balance during stressful situations.
- Recommended to use continously 4-6 weeks.