Depremin is Saffron extract supplement
- Depremin saffron supplement is a remedy for anxiety
- Depremin aids in the improvement of mood and the prevention of depression
- Produces a genuine sense of serenity and the capacity to concentrate without being stressed all of the time
- Supports daily struggles and combats tiredness
- Helps PMS symptoms
- It’s been linked to a variety of health advantages, including increased mood, libido, and sexual performance, as well as a reduction in PMS symptoms and weight loss.
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Saffron extract 30 mg
– containing Safranal 600 µg
Maize starch, Anti-caking agent microcrystalline cellulose, Saffron extract (Saffr’ Activ®), Coloring agent riboflavin, Surface finishing agent magnesium stearate
1 tablet twice per day. The daily intake should not be exceeded.
Recommended using continuously for 4-6 weeks.
Not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or when using antidepressants.
60 tablets / 18 g
Saffron is usually considered to be safe, with few to no negative effects.
High doses of 5 grams or more, on the other hand, can be toxic. High doses should be avoided by pregnant women because they may induce miscarriage.
Before taking saffron as a supplement, as with any other supplement, consult your doctor.
Saffron — particularly saffron powder — can also be contaminated with other ingredients such as beet, red-dyed silk fibers, turmeric, and paprika. Because true saffron is costly to harvest, producers benefit from adulteration.
- Saffron is a potent spice with a high antioxidant content
- Saffron stigmates, which come from the Crocus sativus plant, have been used as a medicinal plant and dietary supplement since Antiquity. Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Chinese, and Persians were all aware of its cardiotonic, stimulating, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, great exhilaration and happiness, hunger stimulant, anti-depressant, and aphrodisiac qualities.
- Safranal from standardized saffron extract (Saffr Activ®) is the active ingredient in Depremin. Saffron (Crocus sativus) stigmates are used to extract it. 100 000 Crocus sativus flowers are needed to make 1 kg of dried saffron.
- Depremin is indicated for people who want to boost their mood and maintain mental equilibrium under stressful conditions.
- Recommended using continuously for 4-6 weeks.
Read more about Saffron health benefits.