Mineral and Vitamin tablets for creating hair pigment
- Prevents hair turning grey
- Nutrients for creating hair pigment and improves hair condition
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Calcium 200 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Zinc 10 mg
- Choline 10 mg
- Para-amino benzoic acid 20 mg
- Manganese 2 mg
- Pantothenic acid 6 mg
- Copper 1 mg
- B12 vitamin 3 µg
- Folic acid 200 µg
- Biotin 60 µg
Calcium carbonate, Disintegrant microcrystalline cellulose, Inositol, Zinc citrate, Choline, Para-amino benzoic acid (PABA), Manganese citrate, Emulsifier magnesium salts of fatty acids, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Copper citrate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin
1 capsule per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
60 tablets/ 48 g
- Hair starts turning grey when melanin production decreases in the hair roots. The hair turning grey prematurely can be caused by stress, heavy exposure of UV-radiation, long-term illness or from nutritional deficiencies.
- Evonia Anti Grey Hair -tablets contain carefully selected nutrients that are needed for forming pigment and enhancing hair condition. The tablets enhance hair pigment (especially manganese), prevent hair turning grey prematurely (especially several B-vitamins and copper) and strengthen and improve hair condition.
- Zinc is an important mineral for the normal formation of hair follicles. Zinc also prevents hair loss.
- Growth of new hair cells takes approximately 1,5 – 3 months. Results can be seen when new hair grows.
- Manganese is an enzyme activator that has a role in hair pigment development. Folic acid, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), biotin, vitamin B12, PABA and copper work against the hair turning grey prematurely.
- Evonia Anti Grey Hair -tablets have been developed together with experts from the Finnish Hair Academy and Hankintatukku.