- Evonia Antioxidant shampoo is gently cleaning, soothing and nourishing
- Helps to prevent scalp problems
Does not contain silicon or silicon compounds, parabens, fragrances, colorants or animal-based ingredients.
Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse with plenty of water.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium C14/17 Alkyl SEC. Sulfonate, Inulin, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Lauroyl / Myristoyl Methyl Glucamide, Picea Abies Extract, Cocamide MIPA, PEG75 Shea Butter Glycerides, Glycerin, Butylene Glykol, Camellia sinensis (White tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Cyclopia intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Laureth-3, Sodium Chloride, Olive Leaf Extract, Lavandula angustifolia.
- A gently cleansing and soothing combination of lavender oil, green, white and Honeybush tea, as well as olive leaf and Picea Abies extract to cleanse your hair while caring for your scalp.
- The versatile composition improves hair structure, adds shine and volume, leaving hair airy and soft.
- The combination of the three teas – green, white and Honeybush – contains high levels of natural polyphenols to protect the scalp. Catechins in tea promote hair growth.
- Genuine, ethereal Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia) soothes irritated, sensitive scalp and also softens the hair.
- Olive leaf extract (Olea Europea) has an antioxidative and antimicrobic effect on the scalp area and hair.
- Lignans from the Picea Abies stem extract are efficient antioxidants that protect the hair and prevent dandruff.
- It also protects the scalp from the harmful effects of free radicals. Lignans also prevent harmful bacteria, such as Malassezia furfur- dandruffbacteria, from growing.
- The mild shampoo is suitable for all types of scalp, including frequently washed hair and delicate scalp.