Femiglandin® GLA+E is ‘Cold-pressed evening primrose oil – Vitamin E’ supplement
- For dry and sensitive skin
- Vegetal capsule
4 capsules of daily intake contain:
Cold-pressed Evening Primrose oil 2000 mg
Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 200 mg
Vitamin E 10 mg
Cold-pressed Evening Primrose oil, Gelling agents E 1440, E 407, Humectant E 422, D-alpha-tocopherol
2 capsules twice per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners. Suitable for vegans.
168 capsules / 118 g
- The evening primrose oil in Femiglandin® GLA+E capsules has been prepared by mechanical pressing without chemicals. The oil consist only of the oil from the first pressing, so-called virgin oil, and the temperature of this oil does not rise over +50o C in any phase of the preparation.
- The capsule shell is prepared from carageenan extracted from starch and seaweed and is completely plant based. Starch originates from maize and is free from gluten.
- Femiglandin® GLA+E capsules contain plenty of gamma-linolenic acid, polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitaminF) and vitamin E.
- Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) forms prostaglandins, which are compounds with hormonal activity. Prostaglandin’s favourable effects on hormonal balance, menstrual pain, fat metabolism and skin damages have been studied widely. People suffering from eczema have decreased GLA production in their body.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant preventing oxidation caused by free radicals. Vitamin E has a similar effect as GLA thus the total effect of the capsules is more effective than with gamma-linolenic acid only.