Phosphatidylserine product from soy
- Increases vitality
- For ageing people and students
- Phosphatidylserine improves significantly the effectiveness of the brain’s transmitter agents and thus stimulates brain functioning, improves concentration and increases vitality. It has also been shown to stimulate numeric, visual and facial memory, develop learning ability and improve the response to mental stress
- Fosfoser Memory capsules are standardised to phosphatidylcerine and phosphatidic acid
1-3 capsules of daily intake contain:
Soyphospholipids 480-1440 mg, of which
Phospatidylserine 100–300 mg
Phosphatidic acid 100–300 mg
Soyphospholipids, MCT oil, Gelatin*, Glycerine E 422*, Colour E 172*,
1 – 3 capsules per day.
Free from lactose, gluten, sweeteners and yeast.
45 capsules / 44 g and 90 capsules / 87 g
- Phosphatidylserine is the most common phospholipid in the brain, which improves memory and mood, and also prevents the decline of transmitting agents in nervous system caused by ageing.
- Phosphatidylserine has been studied extensively, e.g. in elderly people and in double-blind studies. It has been shown to improve memory (numeric, visual and facial memory), learning and to alleviate depressive mood.
- The product is recommended especially for students and elderly people.
- Studies on phosphatidylserine’s effects on memory and mood have mostly been conducted using a daily dosage of 300 mg. One Fosfoser Memory capsule contains 100 mg of phosphatidylserine and thus the recommended daily dosage equals the dosage used in studies.