Healthy Blood Flow!
Clinical studies have shown that Fruitflow® works to maintain healthy blood flow, in a similar way to 75mg aspirin, but with a milder and reversible action. In fact, Fruitflow® has a similar antiplatelet effect to a single dose of aspirin – but when taken daily, it has none of aspirin’s side effects.
Healthy blood flow is just as important in keeping your cardiovascular system strong as maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
Fruitflow® is the ONLY natural antiplatelet to have a health claim approved by the European Food Safety Authority, stating that 150mg of Fruitflow® “helps maintain normal platelet aggregation, which contributes to healthy blood flow”.
The Fruitflow WSTCII tomato extract in Freestream helps maintain normal platelet function, which promotes healthy blood circulation. Freestream Fruitflow WSTCII is a water-soluble tomato extract preparation.
Fruitflow does not contain tomato fats, nor lycopene. It is a very complex compound prepared from tomatoes by a patented method, containing more than 30 active ingredients such as polyphenols. The extract is very well researched and documented.
Filler: Cellulose, Patented Fruitflow II SD tomato extract. 150 mg, Capsule: HPMC, Anti-caking agents: Silica, magnesium salts of vegetable fatty acids, Color: Chlorophyllin.
Recommended Daily Intake
1 capsule daily with water.
Recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of small children.
Fruitflow® published studies
- Fruitflow®: the first EFSA approved natural cardio-protective functional ingredient
- A randomised controlled trial comparing Fruitflow® with 75mg aspirin in healthy subjects
- Effects of antiplatelet components of tomato extract(Fruitflow®) on platelet function in vitro and ex vivo in healthy humans
- Effects of tomato extract(Fruitflow®) on platelet function: a double-blinded crossover study in healthy humans
- Effects of tomato extract(Fruitflow®) on human platelet aggregation in vitro
- Tomatoes have natural anti-thrombotic effects