Iceland lichen – Honey product
- Islamax designed for temporary cough condition, to extract mucus.
3 tablespoonfuls (= 45 ml) Islamax is equal to
- Iceland lichen dried 360 mg
- Thyme dried 135 mg
- Horsetail dried 90 mg
- Anise seeds 45 mg
Honey, Syrup, Iceland lichen extract (Cetraria islandica), Thyme extract (Thymus vulgaris), Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense), Anise extract (Pimpinella anisum), Potassium sorbate E202.
For adults 15 ml (1 tablespoonful) 3 times per day.
- Tasty and natural Islamax contains extracts from Iceland lichen, horsetail extract, thyme and anise seeds. They have been used traditionally for their mucus expelling properties and to support the well-being of respiratory tracks and the lung’s mucous membrane.
- Honey supplements the effects of the herbs as it contains plenty of essential organic compounds, enzymes, minerals and vitamins.
- Lichenine and isolichenine, the effective herb components in Islamax are known to possess the following effects:
– lichenine and isolichenine extract mucus and alleviate irritation caused by cough
– traditionally, Iceland lichen has been used as an appetizer and to fight against infections in the intestines.