Magnesan is ‘Magnesium – vitamin B complex’
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for cells whose function is activated by vitamins B1, B3 and B6.
- Magnesan contains three different magnesium compounds that dissolve in different parts of the intestines.
4 tablets of Daily Intake contain:
- Magnesium 350 mg
- Vitamin B3 18 mg
- Vitamin B6 2,2 mg
- Vitamin B1 1,4 mg
Anti-caking agent E460, Magnesium amino acid chelate (bisglycinate), Magnesium citrate, Magnesium oxide, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Nicotiamide, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamin mononitrate.
4 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
100 tablets/ 60 g and 250 tablets/ 150 g
- Magnesium is an essential mineral in cell functioning ensuring the maximal efficiency of the heart and muscles in physical strain.
- Lack of magnesium may cause muscular weakness, tiredness and increased sensitivity to allergies.
- Magnesium and B vitamins stimulate the activity of the immune system and are vital to the heart and circulation.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is important for the heart, nervous system and muscles.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) improves blood circulation and supports the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) protects the heart and nervous system.
- Vitamin B deficiency can be caused by stress, physical strain, simple diet and excessive use of alcohol.
- Magnesium calms the nervous system naturally and is thus used to ease muscle cramps.