Magnesium citrate tablets
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for the nervous system, heart and muscles.
1–3 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Magnesium 100-300 mg
Magnesium citrate, Anti-caking agent E 460, Surface finishing agent E 470b.
1–3 tablets per day with liquid.
Free from yeast, lactose, sweeteners or gluten. Suitable for vegans.
160 tablets / 168 g
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for cell functioning ensuring the maximal efficiency of heart and muscles in physical strain.
- Magnesium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
- Magnesium participates in the function of more than 300 different enzymes and also regulates cell metabolism.
- Magnesium calms the nervous system.
- Simple diet, excessive use of sugar, salt, animal fats, and alcohol as well as fasting and sports may cause magnesium deficiency. The need for magnesium is also increased during pregnancy.
- Magnesium in Magnesium Sitraatti is well absorbing, organic form of magnesium citrate, which remains longer in the body.