Menohop Strong is recommended for the treatment of menopausal symptoms in women: changes in hormonal function, sweating, hot flashes, restless sleep, mood changes such as irritability and depression, skeletal well-being.
Hops (Humulus lupulus) have been used for centuries to treat ailments in women due to its hormone-stimulating effects.
8-prenylnaringen, or silver, isolated from hops is currently the strongest known phytoestrogen. Hopein has natural estrogen-like properties in the body. It is able to bind to alpha estrogen receptors such as natural estrogen, 17-beta estradiol.
Silverine has been found to relieve menopausal symptoms such as sweating and hot flashes, insomnia, and mood swings. In addition, other phytoestrogens in hops, such as xanthine humor, have anti-bone degradation effects. Vitamin B6 balances hormonal activity and zinc and vitamin D help keep bones normal.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D helps to maintain normal bones, teeth, immunity and muscle function, plays a role in cell division
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to normal reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
Recommended Daily Intake
1 capsule daily. The product should not be used during pregnancy or if you have or have had hormonal cancer.
Per 1 capsule
- Hop extract (Humulus lupulus) 230 mg with 200 μg of silver,
- Vitamin B6 0.7 mg (50% *)
- Vitamin D 5 μg (100% *)
- Zinc 5 mg (50% *)
* the daily intake reference value
Hop extract (Humulus lupulus), antioxidant (dicalcium phosphate), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silica), zinc bisglycinate, pyridoxine, colecalciferol.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for special diet.
Lactose-free, sugar-free, yeast-free, gluten-free, no milk ingredients. No ingredients of animal origin (bark)