Cold-pressed wheat germ oil
- For heart and circulation
- For the wellbeing of hair and skin
- Omega-3, Omega –6, Vitamin E
5 ml of daily intake contains:
Alpha linolenic acid 400 mg
Linoleic acid 2,7 g
Vitamin E 10 mg
Cold-pressed wheat germ oil, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate
1 teaspoonful (= 5 ml) per day.
To be taken as such or mixed with food. Store in a cool place protected from light. Opened bottle must be stored in refrigerator.
- Cold-pressed Neo-E has been prepared by mechanical pressing without chemicals. The oil consist only of the oil from the first pressing, so-called virgin oil and the temperature of this oil does not rise over +50o C in any phase of the preparation.
- Cold pressed wheat germ oil is an excellent source of natural vitamin E as well as essential polyunsaturated fatty acids needed daily.
- Wheat germ oil contains plenty of Omega-6 (linolic acid) and Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid).
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant. Vitamin E prevents the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids in human cells and thus protects cells against damages caused by free radicals. Vitamin E protects cardiovascular organs and muscles as well as improves immunity.
- Linolic and linolenic acids are important to maintain the normal function of skin, cell membranes and the nervous system.