Contains essential Omega-3, -6, -7 and –9 fatty acids with biotin and vitamin E
There are only a few plant species that are good sources of these essential PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids). In addition to the omega-7 PUFAs, sea buckthorn oil is a great source of the PUFAs alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 type), linoleic acid (omega-6 type), and oleic acid (Omega-9 type), as well as containing high levels of antioxidants (tocopherols, tocotrienols, carotenoids plant sterols and vitamin C).
Additionally, sea-buckthorn oil contains saturated fatty acids in the form of palmitic acid C16:0 (30–33 wt. %) and stearic acid C18:0 (<1 wt. %), and it has a wide range of essential unsaturated fatty acids (UFA), in particular so called PUFA.
Pure + Premium Omega-7 is a strong and clean double germ preparation that contains the valuable ingredients of sea buckthorn oil from both seeds and fruit. Pure + Premium Omega-7 is produced with gentle carbon dioxide extraction, which guarantees pure and qualitatively the best sea buckthorn oil in 100% natural form. Biotin contained in the product enhances the effect of sea buckthorn oil on mucous membranes and skin.
No chemical solvents or high temperatures are used in the production. The gentle production method and selected sea buckthorn varieties guarantee the customer a quality product that always works.
- Contributes to the well-being of mucous membranes: Intimate area, mouth and eyes
- Contributes to healthy skin, supports the normal function of the skin: Aging, dry and irritated skin
- Contributes to the well-being of heart, circulation and stomach
- Supports and regenerates mucous membrane
Sea buckthorn oil is important for the skin’s elasticity and health. Suits well especially for ageing skin and skin exposed to external irritants.
Sea Buckthorn Oil contains nutrients that are useful for mucous membrane health. It protects all mucous membranes and is important for digestive system in particular, as sea buckthorn oil neutralises irritating elements.
Sea buckthorn oil reduces blood clotting, in other words, it keeps the blood running. Sea Buckthorn Oil is not recommended for people whose blood coagulation has decreased for some reason.
It is even more gentle manufacturing technique than cold pressing and collects from the berries both the flesh and the seed oil in its natural form.
Adults: 2 capsules a day.
Product Information as per 2 capsules of daily intake
- Sea buckthorn oil – 1000mg with 400mg of omega-7 fatty acids
- Biotin – 200µg
- Vitamin E – 20mg
Sea buckthorn oil (from fruit flesh and seeds), fish gelatin, glycerol, silica, d-alpha-tocopherol, D-biotin.
This product is suitable for all adults.
- Not recommended for people with decreased blood coagulation
- No side effects have been observed with the use of the product. Sensitive stomachs may still respond to a fair dose of oil at the beginning of use. The stomach gets used to the oil when the daily dose is taken in 2-3 portions with a meal
- Sea buckthorn oil can cause symptoms in sensitive sea buckthorn allergy sufferers
- Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
- The product does not contain carrageenan, dyes. Does not contain ingredients of animal origin, cattle/pig gelatin.