Propolis extract from Finland
- For mouth’s mucous membranes, gums and throat
- For the well-being of stomach
- For minor skin problems
- Strong 100 % propolis extract.
- Contains balms, resins, ethereal oils, pollen, B vitamins, vitamin E, trace elements, fatty acids, plant acids and enzymes.
Pure Propolis extract
5- 15 drops of daily intake contain
Propolis extract 0,2–0,6 ml which equals 24–72 mg of propolis
Extracts ethanol content approx. 60 % of volume
Some drops on skin when needed.
5 drops (0,2 ml) with water 1–3 times per day. The daily intake should not be exceeded.
Keep away from children. Protect from sunlight. Shake well before use.
- Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive.
- Propolis has been used for thousands of years for treating wounds and inflammations.
- Propolmax is strong 100 % propolis extract, which should be taken mixed with water.
- Propolis is recommended to be used internally to alleviate irritation (catarrh or inflammation) of the mucous membranes in mouth, gums, throat, stomach and the intestines.
- Externally Propolmax can be used to wounds, skin rash, fungous infections and insect bites.