Red rice – Ubiquinone – Vitamin B complex
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol level.
- For cardiovascular health and energy production.
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Red rice 1000 mg
- Monacolin K 10 mg
- Ubiquinone 20 mg
- Vitamin B12 3 µg
- Vitamin B6 2,2 mg
- Folic acid 300 µg
Anti-caking agents E 460, E 551, Red rice (Monascus purpureus mold fermented rice), Surface finishing agent E 470b, Ubiquinone (ubidecarone), Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid.
1 tablet twice per day.
The daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Suitable for adults. Not suitable for children. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, people having kidney problems, organ transplants or who are on prescription cholesterol medication.
Suitable for vegans.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Please consult your physician if prescription drugs are used. Grapefruit juice should not be consumed while taking red rice as the juice prevents the activity of CYP3A4 enzyme. Red rice metabolises through the system, leading to stronger effects (also side effects).
60 tablets / 66 g and 120 tablets / 132 g
Please let us know at email@example.com if you need 60 tablets pack.
- Redasin® Strong contains red rice fermented from Monascus purpureus mould as well as ubiquinone (co-enzyme Q10), folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 all important for heart health. Monacolin K from red yeast rice contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol level with a daily intake of 10 mg.
- Ubiquinone (co-enzyme Q10) is a fat soluble, vitamin-like substance that exists in every cell. Ubiquinone plays an important role in cells’ energy production and is a strong antioxidant. The heart in particular benefits from ubiquinone as it consumes a lot of energy. Ubiquinone is produced in the liver, but is decreased, for example, with ageing and as a result of some illnesses, medication or nutrients.
- Regular use of red rice decreases ubiquinone content in the body and thus ubiquinone is added in Redasin tablets to replace the body’s own decreased production.
- The combination of three B vitamins folic acid, B6 and B12 helps to lower harmful homocysteine levels to support cardiovascular health. Disturbances in enzymatic functions (hereditary) or vitamin (folic acid, B6 and B12) deficiency lead to increased homocysteine levels. Several clinical studies show a clear link between increased homocysteine levels to different peripheral circulation, cerebral circulation and cardiovascular diseases.