Passionflower – Hop – Heather bloom extract
- Confidence to new situations
- Helps to concentrate
- Relaxed feeling
- Passion flower extract containing 264-440 mg of dried passion flower
Hop extract containing 120-200 mg of dried hop
- Heather bloom extract containing 96-160 mg of dried heather bloom
- Extract’s ethanol content is approx. 57 vol.-%.
10 drops 3 times per day mixed with water or 30 – 50 drops mixed with water in the evening half an hour before going to sleep.
Not recommended for children.
Contains alkaloids, flavonoids, sterines, humulenes, humulones and lupulones.
- Relaxor extract contains passion flower (Passiflora incarnata), hop (Humulus lupulus) and heather bloom (Calluna vulgaris), which are known to have mind calming effects. The active ingredients of these herbs help in situations, when feeling uncertain and anxious.
- Passion flower has been used traditionally to calm mind, relieve tension, help in depression and for insomnia. The active ingredients are flavonoids in particular.
- Heather bloom and hop calms mind, as well as helps to fall asleep.
- Relaxor extract is suitable for people who tend to feel uncertain and anxious.