Herbal Antioxidants is Selesan supplement containing
Vitamin – Mineral – Plant antioxidants
Spectra™ plant antioxidant mixture
A versatile vitamin, mineral and plant supplement containing Spectra™ – unique combination of 29 bioactive concentrated natural ingredients – Selenium, Zinc, Manganese, Vitamins A, B, C and Quatrefolic® folate, which is the best bioactive form of folate.
Selesan Kasviantioksidantti contains Spectra™ plant antioxidant mixture, including 29 bioactive ingredients from nature in a concentrated form: such as broccoli, garlic, spinach, camu camu, acai and elderberry, blueberry, cherry, green tea, green coffee, oregano and curcumin.
This unique combination of fruits, berries, vegetables and herbs supports the body’s defence system and general well-being.
The Quatrefolic® folate used in the product is the best bioactive form of folic acid (L-methylfolate) that can be utilised by the human body.
- Selenium, zinc, manganese, and vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid and immune system function and to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, bones, hair, nails and metabolism
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal functioning of nervous system and heart
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Pantothenic acid, folic acid, vitamins B6 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
2 tablets a day.
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Per 2 tablets of recommended daily allowance.
- Spectra™ plant antioxidant mixture – 100 mg
- Folic acid – 200 µg
- Vitamin E – 12 mg
- Vitamin C – 80 mg
- Vitamin B1 – 1,1 mg
- Zinc – 10 mg
- Pantothenic acid – 6,0 mg
- Manganese – 2,0 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 1,4 mg
- Selenium – 55 µg
- Vitamin B12 – 2,5 µg
Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 551, Spectra™ plant mixture, L-ascorbic acid, Zinc citrate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, L-selenomethionine, Surface finishing agents E 470b, Manganese citrate, Calcium D-pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, (6S)-5methyletrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®)
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle
- Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
60 tablets /30 g