Strong colostrum supplement – one capsule contains 300 mg biological colostrum concentrate powder providing 40 % (120 mg) of immunoglobulins (antibodies)
- Improve energy levels
- Increase concentration
- Help control pain
- Promote healing
- Boost the immune system
The colostrum in Ternimax® is collected from organically grown cows that graze freely in the pure natural environment of Austria.
The origin of each batch is traceable and is manufactured under strict control. Colostrum is collected from the two first milkings during the first 24 hours after calving.
The amount of antibodies is at its highest in the first milkings and decreases gradually.
The raw material is then gently freeze-dried to powder form. Fat and casein are removed by a patented special method.
Gentle drying method guarantees that the valuable bioactive ingredients in colostrum remain unchanged and active.
Colostrum is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals in late pregnancy and in the few days after giving birth. This “first milk” is much more nutrient rich than regular milk.
It contains many bioactive compounds that support general health: colostrum contains plenty of natural growth factors, immunoglobulins i.e. antibodies, vitamins, minerals and antibacterial compounds.
Colostrum’s health benefits have been recognized for a long time and studies are conducted continuously on its effects on human health.
Healthy mucous membranes are also a prerequisite for nutrition’s proper absorption in the intestines. A healthy intestinal mucous membrane decreases stomach and intestinal problems and can help to alleviate allergic symptoms.
Colostrum is suitable for regular use in all age groups to supplement daily nutrition:
Recommended for athletes and keep-fit enthusiasts to increase performance and fasten recovery.
Recommended for people suffering from stress, elderly people and convalescents to provide activity and promote general well-being.
Maybe helpful to prevent intestinal and stomach problems.
Colostrum’s lactose content is very low, so it is mostly suitable for people suffering from lactose intolerance.
1-3 capsules daily. Capsules are recommended to be taken 30 minutes before meal.
1-3 capsules of daily intake contain:
Freeze dried organic colostrum concentrate 300-900 mg
providing immunoglobulins 120–360 mg
Freeze dried organic colostrum concentrate, Gelatin (capsule shell, bovine), Microcrystalline cellulose E 460, Silicon dioxide E 551, Colour E 171 (capsule shell).
This product is suitable for all adults.
Suitable for regular use for all ages.
Mostly suitable for people suffering from lactose intolerance.
Free from yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
120 capsules / 51 g
Colostrum is so potent that it can be used to help a wide range of conditions. In particular it can:
- Protect against colds, flu, ear, nose and chest infections
- Help heal wounds and minimize skin disorders
- Fight off viruses including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ME, Fibromyalgia and Glandular Fever
- Enhance fitness levels among athletes and speed up recovery
- Heal and protect against gastrointestinal disorders including IBS, Colitis, Leaky Gut, diarrhoea and Crohn’s Disease.
The bioactive factors found in colostrum provide enhancement of nutrient absorption, growth stimulation, defence against enteric pathogens, and modulation of the immune system. This group includes immunoglobulins, growth factors, anti-inflammatory factors, anti-microbial factors.
Immunoglobulins is a well-known part of the immune system, and they constitute an important part of the adaptive immune system as they neutralize enteric pathogens, such as bacteria, microbes and viruses. The immunoglobulins in colostrum come in five different varieties:
- IgA protects the intestinal epithelium from enteric pathogens and toxins, and is found in the mucosa in the gastrointestinal, respiratory and urogenital tracts, as well as in saliva
- IgD can activate specific types of white blood cells to produce antimicrobial factors and is found in the blood serum
- IgE is involved in allergies, as it binds to allergens and triggers release of histamine from specific white blood cells, but can also protect against enteric pathogens, such as parasitic worms. It is found in the blood serum
- IgG comes in four forms, and is the most common immunoglobulin found in the circulation. It is the main component is the immunity against invading enteric pathogens
- IgM is involved in eliminating enteric pathogens until sufficient amounts of IgG is present