Ubiquinone – Vitamin E complex
- For energy metabolism
- For the heart and nervous system
- For tiredness and fatigue
- For athletes and ageing people
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Ubiquinone 30 mg
- Vitamin E 10 mg
Anti-caking agent E 460 and E 551, Corn starch, Ubiquinone (ubidecarenone), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Surface finishing agent E 470b
60 tablets / 18 g
- Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that exists in all cells. Ubiquinone is produced in the liver but decreases, for example, with ageing and as a result of some illnesses and medicines (such as statins). Nutrition rich in fatty fish and meat as well as peanuts and spinach are good sources of ubiquinone.
- Ubiquinone is a central coenzyme in the formation of ATP (adenosinetri phosphate) in mitochondrias, the cells’ energy production centres. Therefore it has a direct effect on cells’ energy production and so ubiquinone’s effects can also be noticed in increased general vitality.
- Ubiquinone is beneficial especially for the heart as the heart muscle consumes a lot of energy. In physical efforts, such as sports, ubiquinone is beneficial for its energy production property.
- Ubiquinone acts also as an antioxidant and thus it slows aging and decreases harmful effects of free radicals, such as preventing the oxidation of harmful LDL cholesterol.
- Vitamin E is known as a vitamin of youthfulness and it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports the effects of ubiquinone.
- The product is suitable especially for the aged, athletes, those feeling tired, convalescents and people on statin medication.