Ubiquinone – Vitamin E, B1, B2, B12 complex
- For energy metabolism
- For heart and nervous system
- For tiredness and fatigue
- For athletes and ageing people
1 capsule of daily intake contains:
- Ubiquinone 100 mg
- Vitamin E 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 1,4 mg
- Vitamin B2 1,6 mg
- Vitamin B12 3 µg
Anti-caking agents E 460 and E 551, Ubiquinone (ubidecarone), Gelatin (capsule shell, bovine), DL-alpha-docopheryl acetate, Cyanocobalamin, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Thiamin mononitrate, Riboflavin, Colour E 171 (capsule shell)
1 capsule per day with a meal. Store in a dry place.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast.
60 capsules / 21 g
- Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that exists in all cells. Ubiquinone is produced in the liver but decrease, for example, with ageing and as a result of some illnesses and medicines (such as statins). Nutrition rich in fatty fish and meat as well as peanuts and spinach are good sources of ubiquinone.
- Ubiquinone is a central coenzyme in the formation of ATP (adenosinetri phosphate) in mitochondrias, the cells’ energy production centres. Therefore it has a direct effect on cells’ energy production and ubiquinone’s effects can also be noticed in increased general vitality.
- Ubiquinone is beneficial especially for the heart as the heart muscle consumes a lot of energy. In physical effort, such as sports, ubiquinone is beneficial for its energy production property.
- Vitamin E is known as a vitamin of youthfulness and it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports the effects of ubiquinone.
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B1 also contributes to the normal function of the heart and B2 and B12 help in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- The product is suitable especially for the aged, athletes, those feeling tired, convalescents and people on statin medication.