Cranberry – Inulin tablet
Suitable for vegans.
- Urisan cranberry-inulin tablets contain patented Cran-Max® cranberry extract and inulin, which is extracted from chicory root (Cichorium intybus) by using hot water extraction.
- The whole berry has been utilised in cranberry extract production and the extract has been standardised to organic acids and anthocyanides.
- Inulin is a natural prebiotic that improves the growth of useful Bifido bacteria in the intestines and maintains a favourable bacterial flora.
2 tablets contain:
Cran-Max® cranberry concentrate 500 mg
Inulin 960 mg
Inulin, Cran-Max® cranberry concentrate, Anti-caking agents E 460, E 468, E 551, Surface finishing agent E 470b
2 tablets per day with plenty of water.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 54 g
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is known as a natural remedy for urinary tract infections in folk medicine.
- Cran-Max® cranberry exctract has been produced by Bio-shield® technology, which protects the cranberry’s active ingredients from being destroyed in the digestion, when they can freely drift to their influencing area.
- Inulin maintains a favourable bacterial flora in the intestines.