Lutein – Zeaxanthin from marigold flowers
- Natural carotenoids extracted from marigold flower for strained eyes.
- Standardised amount 10 mg of lutein and 0,5 mg of zeaxanthin per tablet.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Lutein 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 0,5 mg
- Bilberry powder 15 mg
Anti caking agents E 460, E 551, FloraGLO®lutein Marigold extract, Bilberry powder, Surface finishing agent E 470b
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets / 18 g
- Lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold flowers are classified as carotenoids. In nature, lutein and zeaxanthin exist in many plants and in marigold flower they are particularly abundant.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the important sight pigments of the eye from the harmful effects of sunlight and prevent oxidation of the sight pigment.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin boost the optical sharpness and protect the eye ground from degeneration among older people (AMD – age-related macular degeneration).
- The proanthocyanidins in bilberry powder have a beneficial effect on sight.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are the right nutrients deposited specifically into the eyes to help filter harmful blue light.
- Research studies have shown that the positive effects of marigold extract can be noticed after 6 to 8 weeks.