Vitacell NADH is the biologically active form of vitamin B3
- Patented PANMOL ® NADH micro – vitamin B® 3 in active form
- Absorbs effectively
- Helps to combat fatigue and exhaustion
- Promotes nervous system function and energy metabolism
- Recommended for tired, exhausted, convalescent, elderly and athletes
- Lactose-free, yeast-free, unsweetened, gluten-free and vegan
PANMOL® NADH is the biologically active form of vitamin B3 (niacin). NADH ensures body’s activity and vitality.
NADH is a very strong energy donor and antioxidant.
A patented method has made it possible to manufacture NADH in a stable form lasting for years thus to preserving its effectiveness.
This special micro-encapsulation method also makes possible combination with other active ingredients.
Anti-clamation agent microcrystallic cellulose, Herbal capsule shell hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Patented Panmol NADH micro preparation (responsibly produced palm oil, beeswax, NADH, chlorophyll)®
Daily dose 1-2 caps. includes:
Vitamin B3 – 5 to 10 mg *
*31-62% of the daily intake benchmark
1-2 capsules a day with liquid on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before eating.
Not recommended for pregnant, lactating or growing age.
- Manufactured in Finland
60 caps/27 g
- NADH (nicotinamidadenineide subclotetide) is B3(niacin) biologically active, reduced
form, which can be used more effectively by the body than B3other forms of vitamin.
- NADH plays an important role in fatty acid metabolism, for example, and it also participates in the citric acid cycle of the body and in the combustion of sugars and fats.
- B3vitamin helps to reduce fatigue and fatigue, promotes normal energy metabolism, nervous system function and psychological functions. In addition, it contributes to the remaining normal of the mucous membranes and skin.