- Multifunctional MGCPQQ® 10 mg
- Especially for brain health
- Enhances mitochondrial function
1-2 tablets of daily intake contain:
MGCPQQ® disodium salt of pyrroloquinoline quinone 10-20 mg
Anti-caking agent E 460, Corn starch, MGCPQQ® disodium salt of pyrroloquinoline quinone, Surface finishing agent E 470b
For adults 1-2 tablets a day. The daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
60 tablets/ 15 g
- PQQ, or pyrroloquinoline quinone, is a water-soluble compound found from microbes in 1979. It can’t be produced by humans and although it is produced in small amounts by the gut microbes, it must be obtained predominantly from diet. Parsley, kiwi, green pepper, papaya and tofu are good sources of PQQ.
- PQQ supports mitochondrial function. Mitochondria are responsible for the cellular energy metabolism, or cellular respiration. PQQ affects cell growth, development, differentiation and life span. PQQ has an effect mainly to brain health, but also on the metabolism of the whole body.
- The active ingredient of Vitacell® PQQ, MGCPQQ®, is manufactured by the Japanese Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company. MGCPQQ® is a water soluble compound produced by fermentation of Hyphomicrobium denitrificans strain CK-275. MGCPQQ® has received Novel Food status in the EU on 10.8.2018. It is the only PQQ that has a Novel Food status. The maximum daily dose is 20 mg.