Ethyl esterified Omega-3 capsules
- Extra strong fish oil capsule in ethyl ester form.
- One capsule contains 1020 mg Omega-3 fatty acids of which E-EPA 600 mg, E-DHA 300 mg.
1–2 capsules of daily intake contain:
- Omega-3 fatty acids 1020–2040 mg
- E-EPA 600–1200 mg
- E-DHA 300-600 mg
- Vitamin E 3,3–6,6 mg
Ethyl esterified fish oil concentrate, Gelatin (capsule shell), Glycerol E 422 (capsule shell), D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
1-2 capsules per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Suitable for adults. Not recommended for people whose blood coagulation is decreased for some reason.
100 capsules / 161 g
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) have many beneficial effects on cardiovascular, brain, joint and eye health, and they maintain healthy skin structure and moisture. The intake of Omega-3 fatty acids is also linked with decreasing high blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels, especially triglyserides. Supporting but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Omega-3s are important during pregnancy and infancy as they support the development of the brain, skeletal structure and retina.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant. It prevents polyunsaturated fatty acids from becoming oxidized and thus protects cells against damage and premature ageing caused by free oxygen radicals.
- The ethyl esterified fish oil concentrate used in Vitamar 1000 capsules is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PBC’s, dioxins, and other contaminants).