Omega-3 fatty acid – ADE vitamin complex
- Plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and vision
2 capsules of daily intake contain:
- Ethyl esterised fish oil concentrate 1250 mg
containing E-EPA 414 mg
- E-DHA 276 mg
- Vitamin A 400 µg
- Vitamin D3 10 µg
- Vitamin E 10 mg
Ethyl esterified fish oil concentrate, Gelatin*, Humectant E 422*, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Cholecalciferol
* capsule shell
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
2 capsules per day. Not recommended for people whose blood coagulation is decreased for some reason.
Free from lactose, gluten, yeast and sweeteners.
100 capsules / 94 g
- Numerous clinical studies in several countries have shown that omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (E-EPA and E-DHA) enhance the production of good prostaglandins thus prevent clotting of platelets and decrease high blood pressure. Prostaglandins have an important role preventing cardiac diseases.
- The beneficial dosage for heart health is 250 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA per day. The daily dosage for brain function and vision is 250 mg of DHA per day.
- Vitamin A is an essential antioxidant that protects cells and skin. Increases general immunity against inflammations.
- Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant. It prevents polyunsaturated fatty acids from becoming oxidized and thus protects cells against damages and premature ageing caused by free oxygen radicals.