Omega-3 + A – D – E – B6 – B12-vitamins – Folic acid complex
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal activity of heart.
- DHA contributes to the normal activity of brain function and eyesight.
2 capsules of daily intake contain:
- Ethyl esterified fish oil concentrate 1250 mg
- E-EPA 414 mg
- E- DHA 276 mg
- Vitamin E 10 mg
- Vitamin B12 3 µg
- Vitamin B6 2,2 mg
- Vitamin A 400 µg
- Vitamin D3 10 µg
- Folic acid 300 µg
Ethyl esterified fish oil concentrate, Gelatin (capsule shell, bovine), Surface finishing agent E901, Humectants E 422 (capsule shell), E322 (soya lecithin), Colour E 150d*, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid
* capsule shell
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
2 capsules per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
100 capsules / 102 g
- EPA and DHA: Omega-3 fatty acids are essential especially for the heart, blood circulation, skin, joints and the brain.
- Vitamin A: vitamin especially for skin, mucous membrane and immune defence system.
- Vitamin D: normal growth and regeneration of bone structure and teeth need vitamin D.
- Vitamin E: one of the central antioxidants that helps to maintain youthfulness.
- B-vitamins: help to decrease high homocysteine levels. Vitamin B6: has hundreds of different functions e.g. in cell proteins, in production of erythrocytes and in cerebration. Vitamin B12: important, for example, for energy metabolism, production of erythrocytes and for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Folic acid: essential in the forming of DNA and RNA and in the forming of the chemical compounds in the nervous system.
- Sufficient intake of folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 decreases high levels of blood serum homocysteine and thus support heart health. Beneficial effects can be obtained by consuming EPA 250 mg and DHA 250 mg/ per day. A beneficial dosage for brain function and vision: DHA 250 mg/per day.