Vitamin B complex
- Strong vitamin B supplement that contains all eight vitamin B’-s, PABA and choline.
- Recommended for those who need vitamin B, for example, for fatigue, adolescents, athletes, alcohol users and all those who need more vitality and well-being for the day.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Vitamin B1 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 50 mg
- Pantothenic acid (B5) 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 50 µg
- Niacin (B3) 50 mg
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 50 mg
- Choline 50 mg
- Folic acid 400 µg
- Biotin 600 µg
Anticaking agent E 460, E 551, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Nicotinamide, Para-aminobenzoic acid, Choline, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D- biotin
1 tablet per day. The product’s niacin can cause a temporary flush effect.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
100 tablets / 64 g
- Water-soluble vitamins are needed to maintain normal bodily functions. Biotin and vitamins B1 and B12 are important especially for the nervous system, which together with folic acid and vitamins B2 and B6 help to reduce tiredness and exhaustion.
- Biotin and vitamin B2 affect the skin and mucous membrane condition, vitamin B6 is important for hormonal activity.
- The heart benefits from vitamin B1, which is a necessary vitamin for hair, too. Vitamin B1 is essential for vision health.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid are important for the immune system.
- For the forming of red cells, essential vitamins are B2,- B2, -B6,- B12 and folic acid.
- Vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and choline contribute to the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Choline also contributes to the normal fat metabolism and normal functioning of the liver. PABA is important, for example, for the well-being of hair.