- Especially for people on a vegetarian diet
- Does not contain any animal-based ingredients
1 tablet contains:
Vitamin B12 3 µg
Maize starch, Anticaking agents E 551, E 460, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Cyanocobalamin
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
150 tablets / 60 g
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, the nervous system and the immune system and energy metabolism. It also helps to reduce fatigue and promotes normal psychological functions.
- Physical exercise, stress, nutritional malabsorption, use of oral contraceptives, poor nutrition, abundant alcohol consumption and irregular life style increase the need for vitamin B12.
- The best natural vitamin B12 sources are liver, kidneys, meat, eggs and dairy products, so vegetarians and vegans may have a vitamin B12 deficiency.