Chewable gummies multivitamin
- Chewable strawberry flavoured and shaped multivitamin gummy.
- Contains 8 carefully selected vitamins for general well-being.
1 gummy of daily intake contains:
- Vitamin A 200 µg
- Vitamin D3 5 µg
- Vitamin E 6 mg
- Vitamin C 30 mg
- Niacin (B3) 8 mg
- Vitamin B6 1,4 µg
- Vitamin B12 2,5 µg
- Biotin 50 µg
Glucose syrup*, Saccharose, Gelatin (bovine), Sorbitol*, Ascorbic acid, Maltodextrin, Strawberry juice concentrate**, Apple juice concentrate**, Gelling agent agar, Acidity regulators citric acid and lactic acid, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate, Nicotinamide, Natural strawberry aroma**, Cyanocobalamin, Red radish colour**, Surface finishing agents carnauba wax and coconut oil, Natural black currant aroma**, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl palmitate, Sunflower seed oil, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol
* sweeteners ** aromas
1 gummy per day for children over 3 years. Advise the child to chew the gummy carefully.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten.
60 gummies / 180 g
- Versatile food supplement whose vitamins and minerals act as antioxidants for the well-being of skin, nervous system, teeth, and to maintain body’s natural immunity.
- Vitamin D supports a healthy immune system and is important for bones, teeth, muscles, mood and hormonal functions. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and is needed for children’s normal growth and bone development.
- Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant-vitamin that protects cells in many ways. Vitamin E prevents the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids, protects hormones and enzymes from premature chemical changes and defends cells from harmful compounds. Vitamin E supports good immunity, and enhances heart, blood circulation and muscle health.
- Vitamin C enhances iron absorption and the normal function of the nervous system and thus helps to reduce fatigue and exhaustion. As a potent antioxidant, vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Water-soluble B-vitamins are needed to maintain normal bodily functions. Biotin and vitamins B1 and B12 are important especially for the nervous system, which together with folic acid and vitamins B2 and B6 help to lower tiredness and exhaustion. Vitamins B6 and B12 are needed to maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.