Chewable Omega-3 gummies for children
- Important Omega-3 fatty acids for adolescents.
- Teddy bear shaped gummies with tutti-frutti flavour
- No artificial colouring agents or aromas
1–2 gummies of daily intake contain:
Fish oil concentrate
Omega-3 fatty acids: 51–102 mg
EPA 9,6–19,2 mg
DHA 40–60 mg
Glucose syrup*, Saccharose, Fish oil concentrate, Gelatin (bovine), Sorbitol*, Acidity regulators citric acid and lactic acid, Natural tutti-frutti aroma**, Surface finishing agents carnauba wax and coconut oil, Natural orange and lemon aromas**, Colour curcumin
* sweeteners ** aromas
1–2 gummies per day for children over 3 years. Advise the child to chew the gummy properly.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten.
60 gummies / 240 g
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important for adolescents to support development and learning and to enhance concentration and attention. Omega-3 fatty acids are important for the brain, eyes and heart.
- Brain cells need omega-3 fatty acids as they maintain good mood and are important for good memory and cognitive function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important during pregnancy and breastfeeding as they enhance the development of embryo’s brains, bones and sight as well as early development
- Omega-3 fatty acids help to decrease blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels and are important for heart’s cell membranes, for example. Omega-3 fatty acids promote joint movement. They also protect eyes and maintain eyes’ moisture balance. Sufficient omega-3 supply is important for skin cells’ normal function and moisture balance.