Xylitol tablet with peppermint taste
- Chewable xylitol tablet to prevent tooth decay
Xylitol as sweetener 98 %, Magnesium stearate E 470b, Silicon dioxide E 551, Peppermint oil and menthol as aroma.
- Only xylitol has been used as a sweetener.
- Excessive use may have laxative effects.
- Free from lactose, yeast and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
Use daily between meals.
100 tablets / 50 g
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener found in the fibres of many berries and fruits. Xylitol is also produced by the human body as an intermediate in the normal metabolism of glucose.
- Xylitol is one of the sugar alcohols and it is a tooth-friendly sweetener with 40 % fewer calories than normal sugar.
- Xylitol inhibits the growth of cariogenic bacteria, inhibits plaque growth and promotes remineralization by actually hardening an already existing caries lesion.
- Tasty Xylitop® xylitol tablets promote tooth health when taken between meals. The best results can be obtained when the tablets are chewed. Tablets are suitable for daily use.