Echinacea throat spray with Zinc and Vitamin C
- Herbal remedy for sore throats
- Contains Echinacea and Zinc
- Fresh Echinacea herb extract
- Convenient to use
Zinc-Echinacea spray is a herbal remedy for colds and flu. It contains extracts of freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea, zinc and vitamin C.
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is required in the body to support a number of different functions and building a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that benefits your body in a multitude of different ways and supports the immune system.
- Zinc together with Vitamin C play a role in supporting the immune system and zinc is also important for a healthy respiratory tract. Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Although any of the remedies with Echinacea can be used to treat sore throats, this remedy has a nozzle and spray pump, specifically designed to deliver echinacea, zink and vitamin C to the painful and irritated parts at the back of the throat. It is convenient to use and does not require water to take with it.
The benefit of using freshly harvested plant material to make our herbal remedies has been demonstrated in research – extracts of echinacea produced from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared to those prepared from equivalent amounts of dried Echinacea herb.
Recommended daily Intake
As a sore throat remedy, adults apply 2 sprays to the back of the throat, 2-5 times daily. Do not breathe in during application.
Before first use, press the pump of the bottle 2-3 times. To use the spray, shake the bottle well, place the nozzle just inside the mouth, pointing towards the back of the throat and press the pump.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake!
5-10 sprays of daily application contain:
- 50-100mg of Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) extract
- 10-20mg of Zinc (100-200%)*
- 80-160 мг of vitamin C (100-200%)*
* % RDI
Water, xylitol, lingonberry juice concentrate, L-ascorbic acid, Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) extract, rowan juice concentrate, zinc bisglycinate.
This product may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
- Do not use this product for treating your sore throat for longer than one week. If your symptoms persist after this period of time, you should see a doctor.
- This product is free from gluten and gluten containing ingredients, free from preservatives, lactose, yeast, sugar, solt, starch, corn, soya.
- Do not use if allergic to echinacea or any of the ingredients in the product, pregnant, breastfeeding, using immunosuppressant medication.
- Excessive use may have a laxative effect.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Like all herbal remedies, this Zink-Echinacea spray can give rise to side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects may include:
- Rash in the mouth and a burning sensation of the throat.
- Allergic reactions, including skin reactionsIf you are concerned about any side effect whilst taking Zink-Echinacea spray, or if you notice any side effect(s) not listed, please tell your doctor.
- In some people, zinc might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney and stomach damage, and other side effects.
Keep out of reach of children