The must-have supplement for immune support
Zinc acetate plus Liquorice (licorice) tasty tablets
Delicious Zinc acetate-Liquorice tablets providing 15mg Zinc acetate in 1 tablet, delivering 100% active ionic zinc allowing zinc to affect pharyngeal mucosa locally and directly.
Zinc acetate-Liquorice tablets have been formulated to coat the membranes of the nose and throat when taken at the first sign of cold and flu.
- Effective immune support at an affordable price
- Contributes to building a stronger immune system which is essential to immune system’s ability to defend against invaders
- When it comes to winter wellness, zinc defends like no other
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is your natural route to boosting immunity and fighting off colds and flu, beating off fatigue
- Licorice root contributes to alleviating digestive conditions, maintaining liver health and helping to provide relief from upper respiratory complaints such as throat pain and congestive coughs
- Licorice root stimulates the adrenal gland to produce cortisol which helps to fight chronic fatigue
Zinc is biologically versatile and important to human health. And when it comes to winter wellness, zinc defends like no other.
Zinc has shown to be effective when 80-90 mg are taken daily in several intakes.
Zinc is most effective for immune support when taken as Zinc acetate in the form of an oral-dissolving lozenges or tablets. It is believed that this is due to the fact that Zinc acetate does not bind chemically to zinc ions, allowing for more free ions to be released.
Dissolving tablet format is important for immediate immune support because as the tablet dissolves, it releases zinc ions into the saliva and the back of the throat (pharyngeal region) where it is thought to have localized effects beyond the systematic effects it has once it reaches the bloodstream.
Contribute to strengthening immune system during the fall and winter season.
Not just a sweet treat, Licorice root has actually been a popular ingredient used for years as having positive benefits to health. Licorice root is natural route to boosting immunity and fighting off colds and flu, a natural liver tonic, beats off fatigue and is a soothing and restoring digestive aid.
Licorice root contains number of potentially beneficial substances for health including flavonoids, phytoestrogens and the compound glycyrrhiza (or glycyrrhizic acid).
The chemicals in Licorice root are thought to alleviate digestive conditions, maintain liver health and help to provide relief from upper respiratory complaints such as throat pain and congestive coughs.
Its effect on the adrenal gland also makes Licorice root a useful tonic for chronic fatigue.
Licorice root helps increases levels of interferon, a virus fighting substance manufactured by the immune system. Licorice root may help to relieve sore throat and coughs.
Reduces inflammation: Licorice root could help to combat inflammation of the liver.
A digestive tonic: Licorice root may have benefits to the digestive tract, particularly inflammation and promotes bowel health.
Menstrual complaints: Licorice root may mimic the effects of oestrogen in the body, so when levels are high in PMS, it reduces its affect and when levels are low in menopause, it acts as a substitute.
Normal intake: Dissolve one tablet slowly (for not less than 20 min) in the mouth once a day for several days or weeks. That should be enough to supply the body with zinc.
Boosting intake: 5-6 tablets per day. Dissolve slowly (for not less than 20 min) one tablet every two hours up to a maximum 6 tablets daily. Use for a period of up to 14 days, if symptoms persist consult your doctor.
This product is suitable for all adults.
per 1 tablet:
Zinc – 15 mg
Zinc – 75-90 mg
Fructose, sweeteners (xylitol, sucralose), additional ingredients (cellulose,
hydroxypropyl cellulose), hardener (Sodium croscarmellose), magnesium salts of fatty acids, flavouring, Glycyrrhiza glabra.
- Boosting intake is not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing and for more than 14 days
- Long-term, high-level use is not recommended
- If you notice any changes in your health, then stop using and seek medical attention
- Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are currently taking any other health products, or receiving professional treatment
- Keep out of reach of children