Zinc with vitamin C complex
lozenge throat tablets
- Zinc, Pelargonium extract, Vitamin C as active ingredients.
- Pelargonium extract for respiratory infections and cough.
- Zinkosan Fresh Mint contains tooth-friendly Xylitol.
4 tablets of daily intake contain:
Pelargonium extract EFLA® 956 80 mg
- Vitamin C 75 mg
- Zinc 15 mg
Xylitol and sorbitol as sweetener, Guargum and magnesium stearate as surface finishing agent, Pelargonium extract EFLA® 956 (Pelargonium sidoides), Ascorbic acid, Zinc citrate, Menthol and fresh mint as aroma
1 tablet 4 times per day. Let the tablet dissolve slowly in the mouth.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy due to lack of clinical trials. Not recommended to use together with Varfarin. Excessive use may have laxative effects.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
20 tablets / 14 g
- Respiratory infections like bronchitis and sinusitis are widespread infectious diseases among adults and children. The most widespread of these is the common flu, with symptoms such as running nose, sore throat, heavy cough and light fever. Symptoms usually last 5-10 days. 90% of all flus are caused by viruses.
- Zinkosan ® Fresh Mint is a good tasting lozenge for sore throat and easier breathing. Its effective ingredients Zinc is in well-absorbing citrate form, while Vitamin C together with standardised Pelargonium extract boost the immune system. Menthol and Freshmint aromas give a fresh feeling in the respiratory channels helping to open a stuffed nose.
- The activity of nearly 200 different enzymes is regulated by Zinc. It plays a central role in preventing inflammations and diminishing the chance of viruses to survive. It also promotes skin condition.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps during viral and bacterial inflammations. Vitamin C and Zinc are effective antioxidants supporting each other’s functions.
- Standardised EFLA® 956 Pelargonium root extract originates from the Pelargonium sidoides DC plant, which is found in South-Africa. The extract has been standardised to polyphenol Umckalin. In addition, the extract contains proantocyanides, coumarins and tannins. It has been proved in placebo controlled and double blinded clinical trials that Pelargonium extract supports recovery from flu. Extract of Pelargonium sidoides has antimicrobial and antiviral effect and it strengthens immune protection by activating interferons, which activate immune cells such as natural killer cells and cytokines.