Aging is a process that most people would like to stop or slow.
Some of its main causes include accumulated with the time cellular damage caused by free radicals and the shortening of telomere.
Aging is inevitable, though increasing the human lifespan and slowing the aging is quite possible.
- Move and hydrate well
- Take essential nutrients daily
- Sleep well, restore and heal the body
- Slow down the impact of pollution and external aggressors
- Slow down inflammation and its negative impact
- Slow down the damage to the surface of skin cells
- Slow down the impact of stress, poor diet, lack of exercise and health issues
Essential supplements with slow-ageing properties
- Curcumin – the main active compound in — has been shown to possess powerful anti-aging properties
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol compound found in green tea. It offers impressive health benefits, including its use to reduce the risk of certain cancers and heart disease
- Collagen is well know as a fountain of youth for its potential to reduce the appearance of skin aging. Supplements with collagen may reduce signs of aging, including wrinkles and dry skin
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an antioxidant playing essential role in energy production and protection against cellular damage
- NAD+ precursors NMN and NR restores NAD+ levels and prevents age-related physical decline. Multiple researches demonstrated that NMN supplements slowed age-caused genetic changes and improved energy metabolism, physical activity, and insulin sensitivity
- Crocin. Studies have shown that it offers anticancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety, and antidiabetic benefits, including its potential to act as an anti-aging ingredient
- Other slow-ageing supplements include Theanine (L-theanine) which may help protect against mental decline and increase lifespan; Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) which has potent anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties and increase lifespan; Garlic which has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may prevent induced skin aging and wrinkles; Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) – stress-reducing herb. It may help combat aging by reducing oxidative stress, promoting immune function, and preventing cellular damage; Fisetin – flavonoid compound that’s considered a senotherapeutic, meaning it can kill senescent cells. It may reduce the number of senescent cells in tissues and extend lifespan; Resveratrol – polyphenol in grapes, berries, peanuts, and red wine that may promote longevity by activating certain genes called sirtuins. It may help increase lifespan.
Explore our range of quality slow-ageing supplements from Finland.