Bodyflex Combi is ‘Nettle – calcium – ginger – green shell mussel – magnesium vitamin D – MSM’ supplement
- Contains 7 effective ingredients for the joints, muscles and bones: nettle, calcium, ginger, green shell mussel, MSM, magnesium and vitamin D.
2-4 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Green shell mussel powder 200–400 mg
- MSM 200–400 mg
- Nettle powder 100–200 mg
- Ginger extract 60–120 mg
containing gingerols 3–6 mg
- Calcium 400–800 mg
- Magnesium 175–350 mg
- Vitamin D3 2,5–5,0 µg
Calcium carbonate, Ginger extract (Zingiber officinale), Magnesium oxide, Surface finishing agent guargum, OptiMSM® methylsulfonylmethane, Freeze dried green shell mussel powder (Perna canaliculus), Sweetener Xylitol, Nettle powder (Urtica dioica), Surface finishing agent magnesium stearate, Anti-caking agent silicon dioxide, Vanillin aroma, Cholecalciferol
2 tablets 1-2 times per day. Tablets should be swallowed whole with plenty of water.
Suitable for adults. Not recommended during pregnancy or with anticoagulants.
Free from lactose, yeast and gluten.
60 tablets / 78 g, 120 tablets / 156 g, 180 tablets / 234 g
- Bodyflex Combi is a versatile combination product that contains ingredients important for the well-being of joints, muscles and bones. The active agents of ginger, nettle and omega-3 fatty acids ETA, EPA and DHA in green shell mussel help joints to maintain their normal functioning and bring relief for rigidity, tenderness and swelling of joints and muscles.
- Green shell mussel (Perna canaliculus) contains plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA and ETA). Especially ETA-fatty acids (eicosatetraenoic acid) are very reactive and participate in many different functions in the human metabolism. In inflammation reactions, such as joint inflammations, ETA fatty acids inhibit the cyclooxygenase pathway (COX) that converts Arachidonic Acid into inflammatory prostaglandins. ETA-fatty acids inhibit the formation of intermediary agents created from Arachidonic acid. ETA-fatty acids decrease expressly the formation of leucotrins and prostaglandins which stimulate inflammation reactions. In this task ETA’s have turned out to be very effective in reducing pain, swelling and stiffness in joints and in improving the mobility of joints.
- The active compounds of ginger (Zingiber officinale) are ethereal oils, mainly sesquiterpenes such as zingiber, ar-curcumin and b-bisabolon. Other active compounds include gingerols and shagaols. Ginger has been used, for example, in China for thousands of years to relieve rheumatic symptoms. Ginger reduces the formation of harmful prostaglandins and leucotrins.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is necessary for the formation and maintenance of muscles, ligaments, strings and bones. MSM prevents inflammations as it prevents prostaglandin and prostacyclin synthesis. MSM is recommended especially for athletes to prevent stiff muscles and cramps. It also prevents gristle degeneration, supports its reformation and decreases the formation of scar tissue.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) contains in abundance, for example, silicon, calcium, potassium and vitamin C and B vitamins. Other effective compounds are flavonoids; such as kversetin and rutine, and formic acid. Nettle is a versatile medicinal herb which has detoxifying effects. It removes extra liquid from the body and uric acid has therefore been used for the well-being of joints and prostate and against gout.
- Calcium, vitamin D and magnesium are essential building materials for strong bones. It is important to get them from nutrition simultaneously.