Calcium – Magnesium complex
- Strong calcium-magnesium product for bone and joint health.
- Calcium is nutritionally in an easily dissolvable form of calcium carbonate, which is nature’s own mineral.
2 tablets of daily intake contain:
- Calcium 800 mg
- Magnesium 350 mg
Calcium carbonate, Magnesium oxide, Anti-caking agent E 468, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Natural orange and lemon flavours
2 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
180 tablets / 263 g
- Calcium is an essential mineral throughout the whole life. It is needed, for example, as a structural material for bones and teeth and also for the normal growth.
- Calcium is needed especially during adolescence and in women over 35 years. Bone mass grows for 35 years, after which it starts to decrease with ageing.
- Lack of calcium and physical exercise, smoking and some other life-style factors decrease bone mass. It is very important to take care of the development of skeletal structure during its growth period and to maintain its condition and strength later on.
- Magnesium is essential to the enzymatic functioning of human cells ensuring maximal performance of heart and muscles during physical effort. The need for magnesium is increased by physical effort, magnesium absorption disorders and excessive use of alcohol.
- Magnesium deficiency causes muscular weakness, tiredness and might increase sensitivity to allergies.
- Magnesium is considered as a natural substance with a calming effect on the nervous system.