Calcia® 600 D is “Calcium – Vitamin D” complex
- Calcium in Calcia 600 D is nutritionally in an easily dissolvable form of calcium carbonate, which is nature’s own mineral.
- Vitamin D improves calcium absorption.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Calcium 600 mg
- Vitamin D3 10 µg
Calcium carbonate, Anti-caking agent E 468, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Cholecalciferol
1 tablet per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
140 tablets / 238 g
- Calcium is an essential mineral throughout life. It is needed, for example, as a building material for bones and teeth and for normal growth.
- Vitamin D improves the absorption of calcium and is important for bone and teeth health.
- Calcium is needed especially during adolescence and in women over 35 years. Bone mass grows for 35 years, after which it starts to decrease with ageing.
- Lack of calcium and physical exercise, smoking and some other life-style factors decrease bone mass. It is very important to take care of the development of skeletal structure during its growth period and to maintain its condition and strength later on.
- The main source of nutritional calcium is dairy products, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt.
- The daily calcium requirement is approximately 800 mg, but it varies in different age groups and also according to gender. In women, the need for calcium increases during pregnancy, lactation and during and after the menopause. It is important to ensure a sufficient supply of calcium also during dieting and also if the diet contains little or no dairy products.