Calcium carbonate – Enzyme –Chewing tablet,
- Digestive enzymes for heartburn and stomach acidity problems.
1 tablet of daily intake contains:
- Protease A. oryzae 15 000 HUT
- Amylase A. oryzae 2 500 DU
- Glucoamylase A. niger 0,75 AGU
- Protease A. niger 40 SAPU
- Invertase S. cerevisiae 250 SU
- Diastase A. oryzae 3 000 DP°
- Lipase C. rugosa 84 FIP
- Protease B. subtilis 2 600 PC
- Lipase R. oryzae 8 FIP
- Lipase A. niger 8 FIP
Fructose, Calcium carbonate, Natural mixed berry flavour, Microcrystalline cellulose E 460, Natural raspberry flavour, Stearic acid E 570, Magnesium stearate E 470b, Citric acid E 330, Maltodextrin
1 chewing tablet when needed, maximum 6 tablets per day.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for children or for people whose blood coagulation is decreased.
Recommended to discontinue usage before surgery.
Gluten free and lactose free.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
16 tablets / 35 g
- Heartburn is a common problem. Predisposive factors are large meal sizes, excess fat, fried food, coffee, alcohol and sour drinks, excess weight and stress. Stomach irritation and esophagus can be felt as burning inside the breastbone.
- Calcium carbonate decreases the stomach’s pH and symptoms caused by it. Calcium carbonate’s extensive range of digestion enzymes guarantee that digestion continues without disruptions even if stomach pH increases. Increased pH usually stops digestion in the body and causes new symptoms.
- Calcium carbonate works as so called antacid. One tablet contains Calcium carbonate 844 mg, which equals 300 mg of Calcium.
- In addition, tablets contain digestion enzymes for splitting proteins, fat and carbohydrates.