- Inulin is a natural prebiotic produced from chicory root (Cichorium intybus) by using hot water extraction. Inulin maintains a favourable bacterial flora in the intestines.
- Inulin is nature’s own way of storing energy in a form without almost any calories (only 1 kcal/g). Only the beneficial bacteria of the human organism is able to utilise inulin. By its chemical form inulin is a fructose polymer (FOS or fructose oligo saccharide).
- Inulin has a positive bifidogenic influence in the intestines and it cleans out the intestines by reducing the amount of harmful intestinal bacteria and thus leading to a healthier bacterial flora.
- One Colonic Plus Inuliini tablet contains 1000 mg of inulin.
2 – 4 tablets contain:
Inulin 2000 – 4000 mg
Dried inulin extract from chicory root (Chicorium intybus), Anti-caking agent E 468, Surface finishing agent E 470b.
1 tablet in the morning and 1 in the evening. Daily intake can be increased to 4 tablets daily. To be swallowed with liquid.
Free from lactose, gluten, sweeteners and yeast.
Suitable for adults. Suitable for vegans.
120 tablets / 131 g
- Inulin is a prebiotic that improves the growth of useful Bifido bacteria in the intestines and cleanses intestines by reducing the amount of harmful intestinal bacteria and thus resulting in healthier intestinal bacterial flora.
- Inulin also has a favourable effect on the ratio of HDL and LDL cholesterol in the blood. Inulin slightly lowers blood pressure and blood sugar level, alleviates constipation and increases frequency and volume of defecation.
- Colonic Plus Inuliini is suitable for diabetics and, due to its property, it slightly lowers blood sugar.
- Colonic Plus Inuliini is a 100 % natural product suitable for regular use. It can be used in situations where the intestines’ bacterial flora is disturbed, e.g. during antibiotic treatment or when travelling. In these situations, it is recommended to start the use 2-3 weeks earlier.