Evonia Biotin Plus is Biotin – Zinc – MSM – Cysteine – Molybdenum – Vitamin supplement
- Helps support hair, nail and skin structure
- Strong and versatile
- Biotin 5 mg / capsule
1 capsule contains:
- Biotin 5000 µg
- Zinc 1,5 mg
- Vitamin B6 1,4 mg
- Molybdenum 50 µg
- Vitamin B2 1,4 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane 350 mg
- Vitamin C 40 mg
- Cysteine 50 mg
OptiMSM® methylsulfonylmethane, Gelatin, L-cysteine, Ascorbic acid, Sodium molybdate, D-biotin, Anti-caking agent E 551, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Zinc citrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Colour E 171
1 capsule per day. Not recommended during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
60 capsules / 35 g
- Evonia Biotin Plus 5 mg is a strong biotin supplement, the nutrients of which support healthy hair, nail and skin structure. One capsule contains 5000 µg of biotin (5 mg). Evonia Biotin Plus also contains many other substances for hair, nail and skin health:
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and mucous membranes, and takes part in protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, and normal protein synthesis. It also contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A and macronutrients.
- MSM and cysteine contain sulphur. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a water-soluble, sulphurous compound. Cysteine is a sulphurous amino acid.
- Molybdenum boosts the metabolism of sulfurous amino acids, such as cysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, protein and energy metabolism and the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding and iron metabolism, and to the maintenance of normal skin. Vitamin B2 also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption, contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.